Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am not an animal








I don't have the pretension to say that I get checked out a lot. In my head, I don't really. This just stems from a combination of both great modesty and low self-esteem (which, everyday I strive to work on getting to greater heights). When I do get checked out, however, or rather when I realize it, is when I get called on like some cow as part of a bigger cattle. Guys, out there: what could possibly give you the impression that it is attractive to say to a girl: "whoooooa mmmhoww ouaiiiss chkchk"? Or that she may actually get turned on upon hearing such lovely discourse? I mean, you can: nod, smile, say "bonjour", open the door, but not holler at me like you would say, a donkey, a horse, or any furry four legged-creature. I mean, c'mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment