Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stuck in a rut




Charlotte Gainsbourg: always French chic!
I want hair like Lily Aldridge



Too cute! nothing to do with fashion but I had to put it in!

All images via Aubrey Road

So I don't know if it's because of the seasons change or because it's gray and rainy or because I am not going back to school (hence no excuses for a wardrobe overall) but I am so tired of everything in my wardrobe. It happens to me from time to time where I would love to give everything to charity (and I give a lot to charity) and start brand new. Some may perceive the subject of my wardrobe as shallow or superficial and they are right. It kinda is. However, there is more to me than being "fashion girl". Simply, I am passionate about beautiful things, whether it be art, or food, or photography. What's amazing to me with clothes is that I get to wear beautiful things on me. And I feel good when I enjoy what I wear. Please forgive the long-winded explanation but it was deemed necessary by the author. ;) Here are some rockin' stylin' pics that inspire moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment