Monday, September 27, 2010

Twitter me a script






So I've been wanting to talk about this forever, but next thing I know, Monday passes me by and so does this subject. MTV live never fails to surprise me with their out-of-this-world skits and jingles. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. My sister and I watch it and we die, seeing Paul Lemieux's face or Sheena rolling topless on the floor at a wine-tasting conference. My favorite of their numerous shenanigans is Twitter me a Script, a concept so genius, I wonder why no one has thought of this before. Every monday, if you ever so wish, you can tweet @darynjones a script (in 140 characters or less, of course). Then MTV selects the best one and on that night's edition, Daryn, Nicole and Paul play out your script. The subjects vary greatly, from a unicorn going through a time machine to an employee getting fired from watching Bonerflage.com online. Anyways, enjoy the weirdness above if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment