Friday, October 29, 2010

Waking up in Vegas




My friend MJ and I on Vegas Blvd

Sharing an intimate moment with SpongeBob Squarepants
MJ and Justin, burning it up @ Mirage



 
Before I went to Vegas, I hated it. To me, it encompassed all of the stereotypes which I despised. A bunch of rich youths getting trashed at some club, swapping spit, doing coke of each others asses, throwing up; old fifty something Elvis wannabees, with gold hardware as jewelery and Hawaiian printed shirts, singing Blue Hawaii whilst playing Russian Roulette at 4:00am; hookers luring you into the Hooters motel; Chippendale at every corner; posters of Celine everywhere. But honestly, since I've had the privilege of going this year during Trade Show period, I've been dreaming about it. I loved it! I didn't even drink there but yet I had such a good time. It was amazing to walk down Las Vegas Boulevard at 2:00am. Eat a crepe at Paris. See the light show to the tunes of Sinatra outside of the Bellagio. Go eat at Japonique inside The Mirage (best duck ever!). Wake up and eat breakfast in the shade of the Sphinx statue at the Luxor. Drive towards the desert and eat at In-N-Out burgers. Vegas is creepy and awesome. Next time I go, I absolutely want to drive in the desert and up to the Grand Cayon and then to California. And maybe, get married at the Little White Chapel. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment