Thursday, November 18, 2010

And I know that it's a wonderful world




































































My whole life I have feared expectations and intentionally hindered myself to prevent from rising to an occasion. Although a small expectation, the last couple posts were pretty fun ones, and it is a daunting task to try and follow those up.

Ìmages via Keegan Gibbs

My nails are chipped (BIG pet peeve of mine), my hair is wild, and I just ate dark chocolate Toblerone. But I am happy. First because I am looking at the stunning photographs from surfer Keegan Gibbs. Second, because I'm going to a hip-hop concert tomorrow night in Ottawa (hopefully a post on that) and third because I am beginning a new chapter as today was my last day at my current job. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment