Thursday, December 23, 2010

In loving memory








Of Louisa Raymond (1906-2010). The sweetest woman I knew, the wisest, the most beautiful. Her face was like this amazing map to a life that was full of joy, hardships and pain. Her memory was crisp and it was so amazing to hear her stories from yesteryears  (spanning over a century). My grandma had the biggest appetite, not only for food (she could eat anyone under the table) but for life itself. Otherwise, I doubt she would have made it through 104 years of life. She will be dearly missed. From her, I get my face, my big butt and my life. Je t'aime nanan. xo

1 comment:

  1. My condolences about your Nanan.
    100 and 4 is a lot of life to live.
    And you got to share a chunk of it with her, so lucky you!

    All the best for the holidays, dear.

    ReplyDelete