Sunday, January 23, 2011

Needy seems to be the hardest word





Have you ever had days where...you were needy? You were missing attention and therefore, bugging everyone around you for some social interaction? Today is a day like that for me. I feel...unstable. I feel like I need to be hugged and kissed and I don't really know why. Being very proud, I feel...sheepish. Am I the only one who has ever felt that way? Sometimes, I think like uber-cool women, like my idol Vanessa Paradis above, never feel needy. They're always so calm, composed and in control. But I'm not. Some days, inexplicably, the though, independent girl decides to take a break and in goes the insecure, needy and quite truthfully, unbearable girl. So to any one who has to suffer from this mood, I do apologize. It has nothing to do with you and no, I am not a stalker nor am I Zsa Zsa Gabor. Ok. Time to put my 4-year old insecure self to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment