Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Treasure Hunters




Quest to remove boogers with bare hands = Nic Cage's adventure into a dark grotto for treasure


Men, men, men. Mysteries, puzzles...animals? Seriously, why do men feel the need to clean the deepest insides of their noses with their bare hands? Premise: As i am quietly daydreaming at a red light yesterday, off comes vrooming next to me a young lad with a massive Range Rover. I innocently look at the young man, wondering if the owner matches the car, only to find said youngster with an entire finger scratching which i can only assume is by now the inside of his brain. One word: Disgust. You have boogers. I understand. I sympathize. I have those myself sometimes. but I use a KLEENEX. You know, that neat invention that is a paper-thin tissue that you can use to blow your nose, wipe your arse or eat (anyone else has seen My Strange Addiction on TLC? genius). This is not the first time that i have seen men use their fingers to clear their nasal openings of any roadblocks. And everytime, i am flabbergasted. I mean, this is not a random deserted road in the middle of the boonies. It's freaking downtown Montreal. You are in public. People may see you. You feel like taking a trip back to your youth and use your pinky to drag your boogers out of your nose? Do it, by all means, but do it in the comfort of your own home. Not on the street, in your car, at the restaurant or in my head. Capish? A huge thanks from all of humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment