Monday, April 30, 2012

Québec, la magnifique




Photo by me
I live in a beautiful place. We tend to think that the grass is always greener on the other side. And it's true that the world at large holds beauty and wonder and things that are exotic and foreign. But home is pretty darn good. One of the best trip I've ever taken was across my home of Quebec. I went to Gaspésie a region forged by the sea, the mountains and the wind. I traveled by car and just explored. I slept in a tent. It was wonderful. Tomorrow, I'm going on business to another region of Quebec I've never been: Saguenay Lac-Saint-Jean. I'll only be staying there for a day but I'm excited to see the world-famous Fjord where in the summer you can whale-watch. If you've never explored your own backyard, i invite you to do it. It's worth it. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment