Monday, May 28, 2012

Plans





Summer is almost here. And with it comes a restlessness. For me, anyways. I feel like skipping in a field, swimming in a lake and eating ice cream by the bucket. But despite this, i end up not doing much, because...well because i'm lazy and life gets in the way. So this year, i decided to make myself a list of things i want to achieve by the end of summer. Just because i need a kick in the butt. And a little thrill. Now i'm accountable. Thanks for being my watchdog.

1- Go camping in Maine
2- Drive along the coast (a coast, any coast)
3- Watch all the movies on my to-watch list
4-Give oysters another try
5-Go to a fabulous party, in a fabulous dress
6-Hop on a motorcycle (i've never rode on one)
7-Take my dogs for a swim
8-Walk along two main streets i am not familiar with in Montreal (Laurier and Bernard) and explore the shops and little cafés
9-Try a completely foreign and exotic dish (i'm thinking Tibetan or Persian)
10-Get a tattoo
11-Download more songs
12-Clean my car
13-Spend an evening watching the stars
14-Make more smoothies
15-Fall in love (with something or someone)

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment