Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 3




I've been told that i look a lot like my cousin Sophie and this is her spitting image...


DAY 3: how do you imagine yourself 10 years from now?

Holy mother of all things, these are not getting any easier are they? In 10 years...First and foremost, I want to be happy. I know that this sounds like a given but for any one who has had any sort of mental illness, happiness is a very fragile concept, one that can appear and disappear without warning. So I want to be happy, now and 10 years from now. Hopefully, I will be married (a secret dream of mine). I will have found a great partner, someone kind and that respects me but more importantly someone that I can have fun with, someone with whom I can explore life and live crazy adventures. I would also love to be a mom by then (please refer to my post yesterday Parenting...). I think deep down I do want kids. Or at least 1 kid. I've never put a time limit on A) finding someone and B)becoming a parent but by 37, it would be nice to have experienced both. I also see myself in a passionate job, a job that i love, that motivates me but that doesn't reduce me simply to a worker. I want to come home at night and just be. I want a job that allows me great balance between my professional and personal life. Finally, in 10 years, I wish I would have had the ability to cross somethings off my bucket list. I hope I will have traveled. I want to retain my zest for life. And I also wish to be healthy.

How do you imagine yourself in 10 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment