Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 5








DAY 5: What kind of person attracts you?

This is actually something i've been given a lot of thoughts to. they say that in your 20's your ideas of who you are, what you want and what you are looking for are constantly evolving, and I couldn't agree more.

In a lover, I am attracted to kindness. I know it sounds so cheesy but I do feel like kindness is wildly underrated (and I have said that before on here). I want someone respectful. Someone adventurous, someone who can deal with my sarcasm and mockery and give it to me too. Someone stable, someone who is rooted, someone who'll make me want to commit. Someone who talks but who listens as well. Really listens. I know these are quite hard to find and of course, nobody is perfect. I sure as hell am not. But i am hoping that i can find someone who matches at least, some of those criteria.

In friends, I look for loyalty and a good sense of humour.

What kind if person attracts you? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment