Friday, June 29, 2012

A well-traveled woman




Image by famed surf photog LeRoy Grannis via The Selvedge Yard
There are so many places I want to see. Too many, in fact. So much so that when my vacations nears I find myself in a funk. Where to go? What to see? I'm like a kid in a candy store and there are too many options and not enough time and money. The problem is that I want to see everything, yet I'm very bad at planning trips and making decisions based on that. What to see? What to do? What if you miss something? And so, I am getting a bit discouraged for my summer vacay. In the fall, I plan on going to the Caribbean, mainly to Barbados and fingers-crossed St.Lucia. If you have any ideas for me, please pass them along. I'll trade for chocolate or virtual kisses, ok? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment