Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 am






Do you have a time where your creativity is at its peak? I was always a morning person myself. In high school I used to wake up extra early to study for my exams. I was simply too tired at night. Then in recent years, my pattern somehow changed. I was getting to bed later and later and getting up mid-day. Still, getting up in the morning is very hard. But in the past weeks, I have sporadically woken up at 5am with a drive that I don't really recognize. Last week, I created a powerpoint on why I deserved more responsibilities at work (it worked; I got them). Today, I woke up with the need to work on my LinkedIn account. And while I am quite surprised at those bursts of efficiency, I am also quite pleased. I mean, yay me! I always tell people to be proactive and now, i'm putting my money where my mouth is. And it feels good. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment