Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cold




Let's talk about beauty secrets, shall we? At first glance I might not look like the kind of girl who's interested in beauty but I am. I'm interested in showing my best self but most importantly, of feeling good about myself and with myself. One of my best features is my hair. It's very thick and full and wavy. My friends call it "sex hair." While I have at the moment a eyebrow-raising hair cut, I am wishing my hair will return to its former glory and grow sooner rather than later. Anywho, one of my secrets to really shiny and healthy hair? Cold water. Try it. Take your shower and when it comes time to rinse off your conditioner, blast cold water unto your strands. It's a bit painful but i promise your hair will be so shiny and brilliant, you'll be addicted. Do you have any special beauty tricks? I'd love for you to share! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment