Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Egg-cellent!























Sorry for the bad pun. I just...couldn't help myself! Also, I'm starving. Also...i need a lobotomy. Any who, these eggs are fantastic. The truth is, I'm not a great cook. I'm a great eater and I can cook comfort food but the realm of my kitchen abilities doesn't extend pass that point. These eggs? They have earned me some major brownie points in the kitchen for those who have had the please of eating them. And trust me, they are so delicious. I got them off Chrissy Teigen's hilarious food blog So Delushious. This girl's got it all: she's so gorgeous, looks terrific in a bikini, will marry John Legend, is so freaking funny and is a passionate cook. She's boss. And you will be too with this recipe. Enjoy. And keep me some. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment