Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lets give ourselves a break




What i'm about to say will sound very egotistical but here goes: I used to think that I was the only one with problems. I used to think that I had the whole weight of the world on my shoulders. But that, is simply not true. Whilst I will never encourage rejoicing in other people's unfavorable circumstances, it does feel quite good to realize that EVERYONE and let me say again EVERYONE has issues. Mental health problems, financial difficulties, marital potholes the size of Brazil, love dependency issues....these are not bestowed solely on a very few "unlucky" bunch. These are the everyday problems of the masses. Nobody's life is picture perfect, no matter how hard they try to make you believe otherwise. And that's what so wonderful and scary about this thing called life. Nobody knows when the wheel will turn. When good or bad things will occur. If you are in a dark place, remind yourself that things will and can get better. And if you are in a wonderful place, be humbled and appreciate it to the fullest. That, is the least we can do. That is what we should do. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment