Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cleanse




I was recently gifted with samples of this product. Having acne-prone skin and having battled acne for years, I am always weary of trying new products, especially when one works so well for me (Olay facial cleanser, 8$ (CAN)). I had never heard of Eve-Lom before and so, i tried this as I try any and all samples: with caution. But wow, this...this product is amazing. Amazing. The cleanser is thick and rich and smells like you are in a spa (some people have complained about the medicinal odor but I for one, quite enjoy it). It comes with a muslin cloth and in essence, unclogs your pores and imparts a sumptuous glow to your skin. If you follow the instructions given (which invite you to massage your face with hot and cold water), your skin will feel hydrated and dewy, even in the thick of winter. I can't recommend it enough.  This feels like a treat every time I use it. And we all deserve a treat. xox


No comments:

Post a Comment