Sunday, December 16, 2012

Favorite





 Yesterday, I had a conversation with a lovely guy I met at my Christmas party. Life's wonderful sometimes. You meet people -and even if it's not romantical or sexual- and perhaps, even more so because they are strangers, you end up having true discussions. The kind where you pour your heart out. Even in the midst of a party. And so I am greateful for this. I am also grateful for him asking me what is my favorite dessert (my subject of choice; don't even get me started.) And so, I had to think long and hard but then decided that it is a toss up between molten chocolate cake and warm-just-out-of-the-oven brownies. And so, in the new year -even before that- I intend to have more of both. Of intense and real discussions and of sweet goodness. Life is crazy short, and shit, if I can't have my cake and I can't eat it, where's the pleasure it it? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment