Saturday, December 22, 2012

Treat it





When things turn to shite, what do you do? What are your best remedies for days when nothing seems to make sense? For weeks that seem to go on forever? Whenever I feel blue (or gray), I tend to always gravitate towards the same few things. These are my "feel better" recipe: 1- visit Maybe Mcqueen. This woman's resilience is astounding. She writes beautifully and her pictures always put a smile on my face. When I visit her site, I feel like things are put back into perspective. 2- Take a shower. Things get clearer under water. 3- Eat chocolate or if i'm really lucky, warm brownies.  3- Visit Love Life. Nicole sees beauty in everything. That inspires me. 4- Cuddle with my dogs. 5- Get a haircut (the biggest indulgence for me). 5-Hit the gym. Sweating out the bad always feels amazing. Even if you are reluctant about going in the first place. 6- Watch a good movie. 7- Knit. 8- Go eat something really decadent with a friend. And you? How do you get better? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment