Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A look back











All images by me. From top: Barbados, France, Spain, Florida, Morocco.

There's was a snowstorm today in Montreal. Spring is here and yet, there is a heavy white cover everywhere. So, since i need to be taken away (Florida is next week; still feels so far away) and dissipate the whiteness all around, I decided to go back to my travels. These past years, i have had the immense privilege of seeing a bit of the world. Every year, whether big or small, I make it a point to go away. Explore new places or revisit some places that are dear to me. These parenthesesis allow me to replenish and be happier coming back home. They bring about hope, excitation and anticipation. I have realized that when an opportunity to travel arises, you must take it. Don't question it. Take risks. This year, i hope to go explore Britain for the first time, go back to Barbados and possibly (if i'm really lucky) get to travel all the way to New Zealand. And you? What are your travel plans? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment