Monday, May 6, 2013

Challenge me-Day 2




A few days late...let's do this!

In 10 years, I would like to have a family. A wonderful boyfriend and hopefully one kid (to start with). I would like to be fulfilled both professionally and personally. I would love to work on projects that move me. As a matter of fact, I recently saw an episode of Ex-Pat (on Reserve channel) about some struggling NY restaurateurs who decided to move to Belize to open a dreamy resto/bar. And this story really inspired me. They both pursued their dreams despite their hardships. They look 10 years younger, manager their own time, are there own bosses and are experimenting a wonderful culture. They live by the ocean and are raising their child to be a citizen of the world. Truly what I wish for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment