Monday, May 13, 2013

Challenge me-Day 6




In no particular order:

1-I am left-handed
2-I have one dimple on my left cheek
3-My favorite color is green
4-The color I like to wear most is white
5-My favorite country in the world is Italy
6-My favorite food is tartare (raw salmon or tuna)
7-My favorite wine is a white wine called Bottega Vinai
8-I have one sister
9-My dad is my hero and the best person I know
10-I have never been in a serious relationship
11-Relationships and intimacy scare me
12-I am obsessed with Game of Thrones
13-I like to sing, especially Mariah Carey songs
14-I am a beast at karaoke
15-I am fiercely loyal
16-My best friends and I have all been friends for more than a decade
17-I love a healthy dose of Canadian rock and gangsta rap
18-I am fairly tall (5''7)
19-I work out 3 times a week 
20-I studied journalism
21-I would love to go volunteer in Panama or to study Italian
22-I have a crazy sweet tooth
23-I have two dogs and one cat (in essence, a small menagerie)
24-I am a sucker for period romantic stories (Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Jane Eyre)
25-I am fluent in both English and French and can hold convos in Spanish and German
26-Every year I go to Florida (I am a snow bird)
27-I would love to visit the Greek Isles, Australia and Brazil next
28-I don't drink a lot but I can never say no to Tequila
29-I love vintage shopping (in fact about 70% of my wardrobe is vintage)
30-My friends called me chAude (hot; a play on word with my name)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment