Sunday, October 13, 2013

Time stood still



























Time has been both still and spinning around me lately. I have held it in the palm of my hands and I have seen it pass through my fingers. Where does the time go? What do you do with your time? I have been both sick and have met someone new these past two weeks. By being ill, I have been forced to slow down, something I despise. By meeting someone, I have been swirling in every which direction. I have been opening up some of my time to allow for our time to coincide. But sometimes, it seems like we are giving time like it's a cheap commodity. It isn't. Plan your time well. Don't give it all away. Keep some for you. Give some to others. But never undervalue what it's worth. And never take it for granted. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment