Monday, August 30, 2010

New Addiction





Swoon.

Dying for this dress!


Anyone who knows me, knows how I fit into the stereotype of the typical quétaine Québécois on one aspect: my love for Florida. I said it: I heart the sunshine state. I do. I have had the chance to go many times (thanks to my bff Dom who's family is a regular fixture on the shores of Daytona Beach). And I don't know what it is but I feel like I'm untouchable there. It feels like home. I go to Publix to buy my chocolate-dark cherry ice cream in a yellow carton, I go to ABC for wine, I go to Volusia Mall for the best pretzels in the world, I go to Inlet Harbour for the freshest seafood and rendition of Sweet Home Alabama, I love it. Hence, why I am addicted to The Glades on A & E. It's set in Florida. It highlights places I know. It's sunny. The actors are tanned.The lead is really easy on the eyes. His love interest has a nice Florida-easy-laid back style. What's not to love?

All images via A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment