Monday, August 30, 2010

Pa-Pa-Power





Image via Just Jared

image via Just Jared


I have had a crush on Ryan Gosling even since he played in Young Hercules back in like 1998. Then I saw him on Breaker High. And then I saw him in the Notebook. Not only do I heart his talent as an actor, his good looks and personal style, but as it turns out, I actually heart his music too (Dead Man's Bones). It's orchestral and a little obscure. Some of his detractors say his music and imagery are a little weird. Good enough for me. Enjoy the Gosling eye candy below. And if you got 12 + minutes to spare, which you should, take a look at their new vid for Pa-Pa-Power, after the break. Amazeball.

P.S. Please excuse my raunchiness, but am I the only one who's noticed that Gosling always seems really tight in the crotch area? Just sayin...



No comments:

Post a Comment