Saturday, June 23, 2012

15-day challenge






Because clearly, I need entertainment. Here we go...

DAY 1:

Well, my name is Aude. I'm 27 and living in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm a work in progress. I am currently senior editor at a wonderful web company. I studied Journalism at Concordia University and went on to work in very varied fields before ending up in editing.

The idea for my blog came when i was working in the pharmaceutical field and needed a creative escape to the dreariness of my everyday tasks. I saw in a magazine -you know in the fan mail section- that someone had commented as Tomorrow Darling. I thought, this is what I want to be: Tomorrow's Darling. The term darling is very 50's to me and can mean many things: I could be darling, I could be someone's darling, etc. It speaks to wanting to improve your today for a better tomorrow. It's also a form of whishful thinking i've always had: that tomorrow, everything will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment