Monday, July 23, 2012

Les idoles






Did you have role models growing up? Being the eldest in my house and having no solid female role model, I turned to TV a lot to learn about the world, get away from reality and get inspired. Since I didn't have, in my immediate environment, someone to turn up to, I turned to those imaginary girls on my screen. So I thought, for the sake of nostalgia, that I would take a small trip down memory lane and share with you some of my idols, in a small part-series. Some ladies from the silver screen I found interesting style-wise or i aspired to be. Nowadays, the only person I want to be is myself. But in those formative teen years or just from time to time, it feel good to get inspired. So here goes. Hope you enjoy and share the geekiness! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment