Wednesday, May 1, 2013

All about drew






Drew Barrymore is one of my idols. She truly is. I admire her deeply for overcoming her circumstances whilst always keeping a sense of humor.  I find that she has a light about her. I would very much like to be her best friend to tell you the truth so Drew, if you're reading this (ha!) please be my friend, ok? Anyways, little side note, if you don't know Reserve Channel I highly suggest that you do as soon as humanly possible because well it's wonderful and addictive and dreamy. I love Eric Riepert and watching him cook yummy food with his yummy guests (including the wonderful Stanley Tucci). So when I saw there was an episode with Drew being all drew-like, I kind of died a little of joy. So endearing. Watch it. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment